Hello friends! First of all a Happy and prosperous Diwali in advance to all of you.
Diwali is approaching.
- This is the time when whoever you may think of yourself, your mother(with due respect to all mothers) makes you a sweeper.
- The time when you are kind of an assistant while your mother cooks and cooking is in your blood.
- The time when you know each and every spider of your home by face and they be like,but you throw them out of your home somehow(sorry buddy, Mamma’s orders!).
- The time when you are being scolded by your mother for the non-sense stuff that you have in your room.
- The time when you paint your home like a professional painter(with some “out of this world” ideas).
- The time when you demand for things that you want to buy and your father approves for everything like “Ja beta Jee le apni zindagi”.
- The time when you shop like there is no tomorrow.
- The time when every place is decorated with all sorts of lighting.
- The time when you make different Rangoli.
I hope this Diwali will bring you health and prosperity. Have a safe and environment friendly Diwali.
Do like this post if you like it. Comment down below if you think I have missed something or you want to interact casually. And most importantly do share. Thank you!